Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I am broken

There is a price we pay, working with chemicals, manual labor, and other weird stuff. When you pick your poison just remember there is a cost to pay. Sometimes the price is high and you find your mind in a constant state of chaos, "what to do, what does it all mean? bbllaahh life!" or it can be physical; our poor bodies hunched over teeny tiny keyboards and squinting at images under a dark cloth. I for one seem to be without feeling in my right hand... MY RIGHT HAND. After cutting 400 (FOUR HUNDRED) paper hearts, I have pinched a nerve and am in a sort of blissful state of ignorance. See how I'm still typing? Look how dedicated Charlie is. In any case, once again I will quote our favorite Photo-head, Rebecca. This is a lifestyle people. Please don't pinch your nerves, that is a sign of my stupidity more then anything (I mean c'mon paper hearts?!)
But in a silly way my heart belongs to the paper world, and perhaps I would even take a bullet/pinched nerve for it.
Love what you do, don't loose the dream, don't let being realistic take something from you.
All the best, from my fingers to yours,
xoxo,
Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment