Wednesday, September 21, 2011

SuperMoon (the greatest super hero, although less well known)

Supermoon (March 19's Supermoon, the closest the moon has been to earth in 18 years)


Come check out Elizabeth Tubergen's show, Supermoon
(it has nothing to do with a superhero)
But certainly has something pretty spectacular going on. What better word to talk about the moon then Spectacular? I can't think of one.
Hope to see you there!


Opening Reception

When?:Saturday, September 24th, 2011
What time?: 6 p.m.
Where at?: Tyler Photography Gallery (my home in the basement)
*Show runs until October 8th
*Hosted by the Photo Grads


**Edit**


Since posting this I made it my mission to get a little more info on Elizabeth, seeing as I was having trouble getting much about this specific show. And can I say awesome? Please, Please look through her blog archives, specifically the 2010 images. Truly an excellent example of a multidisciplinary artist. I am ridiculously stoked to see what she is up to. Even if you miss the opening...check out her work because I guarantee it is seriously exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment