Thursday, September 22, 2011

She said we think to much, I've been thinking about it.

I was sitting with a group of visually interested people when a "discussion" broke out. It was, of course, art related. From what I can recall it seemed to center around commercial (such a tricky term) vs. "fine" art. To fully understand this discussion I have posted the video/audio... who says you can't record without permission? pssshhh amateur's!
This is how it went. (<--click)
Do you understand now?
I'm sure we all often feel this way in general, but I had to laugh. When you finish talking with people and you ask yourself "what just happened?!" I can almost gaurentee you were engaged in the most intricate of all conversations, the kind often based on personal taste, the environment, individual histories, ect. Unfortunately these conversations (the ones without clear guidelines, directions, points of view) often leave all parties disoriented and wondering...did he say salami? or provolone?

So, ask yourself this- are you the one speaking Italian...or are you trying to get by with a mustache?

xoxo,
Charlie






(did you seriously ask yourself that? jeeze)

No comments:

Post a Comment