Monday, January 30, 2012

Remembering 2011


We have cried, we have laughed, we have done both simultaneously. I watched dear friends on the brink of meltdowns over their shows, life, perhaps even art in general. This is how we become. So a few of our brilliant minds have left us for the other world, and a few newbies have joined the ranks, both of these statements are just as exciting. I will miss these people but what I learned from them in this mutual struggle to share our vision, is something rather beautiful, that I will keep to myself so you don't all gag at my sappy anectdotes. But we are rolling again! Gearing up, getting ready...what will happen next? Not even I can tell.
This being said... do not forget who you have around you, learn to enjoy the rush, listen deeply, impact eachother.

xoxo,
Charlie

1 comment:

  1. It is quite an impressive mode of remembering your special days of life, it is all about making the choice on such kind of photos made on canvas by means of latest printing techniques.

    Wall art

    ReplyDelete