Monday, September 10, 2012

Welcome Back!

Hey hey TSA!
So I have graduated with my BFA and am now embarking on the craziest journey an art student can take
finding a job
Oh yes, so far I have gotten so close to jobs I can almost taste them but not quite. In the few months since graduation I have been thrown so many interviewing curve balls I can hardly think straight. I have been yelled at before I even got a hand shake, I have had impromptu computer tests, I have been involved in attempted internet scams, accidentally breached security systems and much much more. Ah the joys of the recent grad.
It has been humorous to say the least.

In other news we have SHOWS, I may be gone but I still love my photo department dearly and the talented individuals who are doing cool things there. So, as soon as I get a list I will post the dates and we can all bookmark or dog ear our calenders/sketchbooks.

GET READY PHOTONS!

xoxo,
Charlie
p.s. I heard one of the new photo grads won the chair race this year. Makin' us proud!

*photo courtesy of Tyler Exhibitions Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment